5 rue Lemaignan 75014 Paris France
Our business and management programmes are designed to prepare managers to achieve the highest level of competence and professionalism in their chosen careers in business and management. Development of analytical, problem solving and communication skills are fundamental in all our programmes.
We focus on the practicalities of good management allied with up to date, relevant and well researched management theories and thinking.
We are a unique French Institution of Higher Learning reaching out to an International audience. We offer blended online Management courses either directly with us or with our Accredited overseas partners located in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Slovakia, Egypt, United Arab Republic, Malaysia and Myanmar. Locally offered programmes are designed to meet specialised local needs.
The Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) is the ultimate degree in the field of Business Administration. It is a specialist professional qualification that unites professional practice in business and industry with academic knowledge. DBA professionals are an elite group, recognized as leaders of their own organization, and attractive to those others who seek to appoint at the highest level of management.
IPE Management School Paris is a part of and belongs to Grandes Écoles Spécialisées (Reseau GES) www.reseau-ges.fr that offers Bachelor and Masters Degrees in Paris that is recognized by the French Authorities.
GES with its network of Schools provides a whole range of programmes that are relevant today and for the future. All our study programmes are practical based and are specifically designed to prepare managers for Executive employment. Our extensive Enterprise partnerships allows all our French students to complete their study programme as interns. All relevant preparation for meeting the challenges of the real world of work.
Paris Pôle Alternance (PPA) provides Bachelor Programmes, Masters and DBA Programmes in Paris. IPE Management School within Paris Pôle Alternance (PPA) provides the International dimension to our Paris programmes.
Accreditation and Approval
Pôle Paris Alternance (PPA) is an Institution of Higher Education of Réseau Grandes Écoles Spécialisées (Réseau GES) and is fully approved and authorised by the French State to award Undergraduate, Graduate and Post-Graduate qualifications in Business and Management
IPE Management School Paris (IPE) is the International School of Paris Pôle Alternance (PPA) which is responsible for the delivery of our Undergraduate, Masters and Doctorate (DBA) degrees in overseas locations within the authority as granted for PPA.
Some Important Facts About Grandes Écoles Spécialisées (Reseau GES)
Why Study with IPE Management School Paris
- Being part of Reseau GES established over 35 years we have all the requisite experience and credentials to provide a valuable learning experience and unique programmes to meet contemporary needs.
- Our International accredited partnerships provides us with a multi facetedand exciting approach to the delivery of programmes specifically designed to meet local needs.
- Our Academic Assurance policies ensure that standards are applied consistently across all our programmes delivered by our International and accredited partners.
- We provide access to all our students to our e-library and our Management Journal
- Our online programmes and programmes delivered by our Accredited partners are all designed to emphasise best practice in all functions of management.
- Our Graduates will join an alumni community of over 12,000 and growing.
- Opportunities to continue part of their studies at our campuses in Paris.
- Opportunities to participate in our Annual Graduation ceremonies in Paris in March each year.