- Outline Research Proposal
- Curriculum Vitae (CV / Resume)
- Academic transcripts of relevant qualifications (e.g., Master’s)
- Certified copies of academic qualifications
- English language scores for non-native speakers
- Two letters of recommendation (one must be from an academic source)
- Application form
- Optional writing sample (no more than 10 pages)
We realise that the COVID-19 pandemic, recent natural disasters, and other extenuating circumstances may have significant impacts on applicants’ academic and personal lives, including the ability to provide all required application material. If you are unable to obtain copies of your qualifications, we still encourage you to apply, even if your scores are missing. We ask you to let us know about any of your materials that may be unavailable or delayed.
We make our decisions in most cases on the application form and supporting documents alone. Those candidates who require special consideration, e.g., on grounds of age, disability or non-standard entry qualifications, may be interviewed.