The Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree awarded by Pôle Paris Altenance (PPA) you will earn is recognised by the French State and is thus a valuable qualification that will enhance your career prospects and development.
Our MBA Management is focused on Global Business Management . Our objective is to prepare all our graduates to have the necessary skills to enable their organisation to seize the opportunities of Globalisation to achieve competitive advantage.
This is a practical MBA that draws upon best practice to ensure that critical decisions made are implemented successfully. Finding best solutions is of course vital but successful implementation of these solutions too is also relevant.
The range of subjects makes our MBA relevant, challenging and will set you on the path towards becoming a better manager and entrepreneur.
You must have an Undergraduate degree or an approved Professional qualification
Duration of the course
From 18 months
8 Core Courses and 1 Elective Course
Core Courses :
Executing Global Business Strategy
Managing & Governing Ethically
Human Capital Management
Entrepreneurial Business Skills
Management and Business Research
The Global Business Environment
Electives (one from)
Strategic Human Resources Management
Supply Chain Management
Organisational Development and Change
Financial and Managerial Accounting
We require all our students to complete a final Consultancy Project for graduation. This is a practical approach towards undertaking primary research to arrive at conclusions and recommendations for the benefit of the organisation.
Study with us to achieve your potential towards achieving your personal and career objectives.Our online MBA programmes are ideal and relevant for working professionals. Discussions and interactions with peers and faculty enables sharing of ideas, experiences and cross cultural issues within our dynamic e-learning facility.
Learning Online delivers, on our behalf, the online learning system. All degrees are awarded by Pôle Paris Alternance (PPA). There is no distinction between degrees earned online or degrees earned by our full time students in Paris
Our Online Learning System
- After registration and logging in, you will have access to your enrolled courses.
- Courses are delivered in sequence with each course designed for completion within 8/9 weeks.
- Your programme will involve reading texts, viewing presentations and participation in discussion groups and case studies.
- Cases presented for our programmes are sourced from the Case Centre UK that provide practical and well researched cases for analysis and discussions.
- Submission of assignments, case studies for assessmentsare submitted to Urkund for plagiarism checking.
- Our faculty provides relevant feedback, grades and marks for all submitted work.
- For dissertations we assign relevant supervisors to work closely with you for your research and writing towards completion.
Our current fee for the complete online programme is € 4,800 or £ 4,150.
We operate an instalment plan, subject to approval, where fees are paid over 6 instalments.
Please be aware that delays in meeting your instalment commitment may affect the duration of your studies.Please complete our application either online or email the completed application form to our Registrar at email@example.com