The Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree awarded by Pôle Paris Altenance (PPA) you will earn is recognised by the French State and is thus a valuable qualification that will enhance your career prospects and development.
Our MBA Management is focused on Strategy and Leadership. Our objectives is to prepare all our graduates to have the necessary skills to undertake their organisational responsibilities competently and efficiently but also to have the leadership skills to implement those difficult decisions that overall gives your organisation commercial business advantage.
Working in the public sector too requires their management to have leadership qualities to make those decisions that contribute towards the well being of their society.
This is a practical MBA that draws upon best practice to ensure that critical decisions made are implemented successfully. Finding best solutions is sufficient management but successful implementation too is relevant, and important critical to make those decisions succeed. We design our MBA to ensure that you acquire these critical skills.
You must have an Undergraduate degree or an approved Professional qualification
Duration of the course
From 18 months
7 core subjects and 1 specialist subject
Core Courses :
Management Information Systems
International Business Management
Corporate Financial Management
Specialist subjects – ONE from
Banking and Finance
Financial and Managerial Accounting
Human Capital Management
We require all our students to complete a final Consultancy Project for graduation. This is a practical approach towards undertaking primary research to arrive at conclusions and recommendations for the benefit of the organisation.
Study with us to achieve your potential towards achieving your personal and career objectives.
Our online MBA programmes are ideal and relevant for working professionals. Discussions and interactions with peers and faculty enables sharing of ideas, experiences and cross cultural issues within our dynamic e-learning facility.
Learning Online delivers, on our behalf, the online learning system. All degrees are awarded by Pôle Paris Alternance (PPA). There is no distinction between degrees earned online or degrees earned by our full time students in Paris.
Our Online Learning System
- After registration and logging in, you will have access to your enrolled courses.
- Courses are delivered in sequence with each course designed for completion within 8/9 weeks.
- Your programme will involve reading texts, viewing presentations and participation in discussion groups and case studies.
- Cases presented for our programmes are sourced from the Case Centre UK that provide practical and well researched cases for analysis and discussions.
- Submission of assignments, case studies for assessmentsare submitted to Urkund for plagiarism checking.
- Our faculty provides relevant feedback, grades and marks for all submitted work.
- For dissertations we assign relevant supervisors to work closely with you for your research and writing towards completion.
Our current fee for the complete online programme is € 4,800 or £ 4,150.
We operate an instalment plan, subject to approval, where fees are paid over 6 instalments.
Please be aware that delays in meeting your instalment commitment may affect the duration of your studies.Please complete our application either online or email the completed application form to our Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org