Our Undergraduate and Post Graduate Higher Education degree programmes are designed and approved by the French State as Professional Degrees. Degrees that reflect the need to develop managers that can contribute significantly to the economy of their country, provide expertise and knowledge for the benefit of their employing organisation and the necessary entrepreneurial expertise to succeed in business.
We aim to attract high quality participants on our degree programme who will become potential leaders and effective managers in public or private sector environments.
Undergraduate Degree Programmes
- A baccalaureate received from an approved and recognised educational Institution or Authority
- 2 “A” Levels
- Certificate or Diploma awarded by a Recognised Professional body at NQF Level 3
- English Language Proficiency graded at IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL at 525
- Consideration will be given to applicants who have a minimum of 3 years work experience
Post Graduate Degree Programmes
- A degree from a recognised University or Grand Ecole
- Diplomas awarded by a Recognised Professional body at NQF Level 6
- Post Graduate Certificates (PGCert) or Post Graduate Diplomas (PGDip) from other recognized Higher Education Institutes.
- Consideration will be given to applicants who do not have any formal Undergraduate degree but who has with a minimum of 8 years executive or supervisory work experience in a commercial or business environment.
If you are uncertain as to your entry qualifications, please do not hesitate to our registrar – email@example.com