MBA – Executive General Management
We invite you to participate in our unique, practical based online learning system towards your MBA.
Please complete our online application form for our consideration and approval.
Our unique IPE Management School Paris Online learning system is designed to enable full interaction and discussion opportunities with fellow students and faculty. Assignments and Case Studies form the basis of assessment towards our quality MBA that recognizes the need for managers to think and act in practical terms to solve the many complex problems that confront organisations in these turbulent times.
Degree Programme Objectives
- To enable the advanced study of organisations, their management and the changing external context in which they operate
- Equip individuals for and/or development of a career in business and management by developing skills at a professional or equivalent level to assume senior managerial and leadership positions in business
- Development of the ability to apply knowledge and understanding of business and management to complex issues, both systematically and creatively, to improve business and management leadership and practice.
- Enhancement of lifelong learning and personal development so as to be able to work with self-direction and originality and to contribute to business and society at large.
At the end of the programme the successful student will have the ability to:
- Demonstrate critical understanding of management theories, current issues of management, the development of conceptual frameworks to guide their application within organisations.
- Acquire a strong foundation in key functional areas of business management to enable them to succeed as effective managers/leaders in an increasingly complex and dynamic environment.
- Acquire and use a range of concepts, tools and techniques for problem solving and decision-making for analyzing complex and inter-related business scenarios.
- Demonstrate and apply independent research and critical skills enabling the investigation and evaluation of valid and relevant management issues and practices.
- Demonstrate initiative, insight, attitudes of responsibility and ethical leadership in the development of the strategic management agenda in the organization the participant works in or expected to work in the future.
7 Core Courses
- International Business Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Management Information Systems
- Corporate Financial Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Strategic Management
1 Specialisation Subject from the following:
- Project Management
- Banking and Finance
- Human Capital Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Travel and Tourism
A dissertation related to the specialised subject is recommended
MBA Degree award will specify the selected Specialisation
MBA Course Duration
We have programmed each subject to be delivered from with 8 to 9 weeks. Including the dissertation and an online defence we expect the whole MBA to be completed within 20 to 22 months.
We require all applicants to have an Undergraduate degree in any discipline and not exclusively business, or a recognised Professional qualification with a minimum of 5 years working experience. Consideration may be given to applicants without a first degree but who have had a minimum of 10 years Executive and Supervisory work experience.
Fees are in Euros – € 4,500
Fee includes all online access for all courses including supervisory fees.
We have an installment plan for fees to be paid in 6 equal installments of € 750 Details on request.